DROIDX and DROID2 Finally Receive MIUI Ports!!

nhugh406

Reaction score
Haven't been able to find anything anywhere so far trying to DD my miui account and it keeps telling me that my username or password is incorrect. I've changed my password now twice. Thoughts?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

nhugh406

Reaction score
Haven't been able to find anything anywhere so far trying to DD my miui account and it keeps telling me that my username or password is incorrect. I've changed my password now twice. Thoughts?

*add* not DD

droidxchat

Reaction score
has anyone figured out how to get rid of the "verizon wireless" banner permanently in top bar -- its there always, and if you pull down the notification bar, the date normally displays but it gets cut off by the damn persistant verizon wireless banner. you can't see it in the screen shots on the first post because he's still roaming/not activated

spartans

Reaction score
has anyone figured out how to get rid of the "verizon wireless" banner permanently in top bar -- its there always, and if you pull down the notification bar, the date normally displays but it gets cut off by the damn persistant verizon wireless banner. you can't see it in the screen shots on the first post because he's still roaming/not activated
[MOD] Extended Settings Menu Options

moclov13

Reaction score
Are you supposed to bootstrap recovery before flashing miui? I read on rootzwiki that you weren't, Ive been having issues flashing always aborts installation.

nhugh406

Reaction score
Are you supposed to bootstrap recovery before flashing miui? I read on rootzwiki that you weren't, Ive been having issues flashing always aborts installation.

Before you flash miui, you'll need to flash cwm. You need cwm via d2bootstrap to flash miui. After you flash miui, DO NOT USE BOOTSTRAP! Use rom manager for cwm purposes. At least that's what I've done with zero issues.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Use bootstraper on froyo to get on miui, but once on miui, use rom manager. No need to bootstrap recovery!

CM74D2

moclov13

Reaction score
sorry for the dumb question but to access bootstraper you use the power>home>search method?

droidxchat

Reaction score
just wanna say that you can use droid x bootstrap if you have USB debugging turned off, that was the only incompatibility. also, I've used droid x bootstrapper many times while on miui with no problems

cconrad75

Reaction score
Mine says somethin bout kernel error but im on froyo...any ideas??
Ill see what exactly it says

assert failed (sys/tmp/check_kernel)
error (/sdcard/download/filename)
status 7

Last edited:

droidxchat

Reaction score
I'm using droid x bootstrapper with usb debugging off, that what youre doing?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

cconrad75

Reaction score
Using dx bootstrapper but i still have debugging on
no clue why it wont flash

Last edited: