Droidmod and 2.1 ota update

b00mb00mchuck

Reaction score
I'm in that weird position where I don't want the update till droidmod tells us they've got something working...

But I'm irritated because I'm not receiving the damn update... kinda stupid I know but everybody else is getting it and I'm not...

Maybe it's just a Hawaii thing... we get everything last...

Ellectronico

Reaction score
i got the message to update but i just kept pressing "not now" (or whatever it said). i did that about 10 times throughout the day yesterday and then it just stopped asking me? i am rooted with droidmod. havent seen the message at all today. maybe if you just skip it so many times it gets the hint.

Phillipsave

Reaction score
eventually, they will try to force it on you, even if you keep on rejecting it, but it won't be installed and you will have to reboot back into droidmod with 2.0 still there.

Project37

Reaction score
Just got the update notice, "installed" it, was booted into SPRecovery (which blocked the update), rebooted again using D-Pad and all seems to be fine.

Should I reboot into SPRecovery and create a new backup or keep my pre-update notice backup?

lithoman

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Turbo
I went to updates and 2.1 was sitting there. I never got a notice. I am running BB 0.9 why would i want to go backwards. I have pinch and zoom now.....