DroidLive Lite

Geofferson

Reaction score
I really like this app. Not only does it allow me to listen to talk radio from around the country, but the UI is amazing. I purchased it to support the devs.
I also purchased the full version -- for these same couple reasons.

jasonb

Reaction score
DroidLive FTW!!!!!!!! i love this app. it's by far my favorite internet radio app. Pandora and LastFM are nice too, but usually i'd just rather select a station by genre.

also, the Droid sounds surprisingly good plugged into my big stereo at home or the custom stereo in my car. the higher bitrate stuff sounds just as good as a CD IMO, and this is coming from somebody who considers them self an audiophile.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
You might want to try Slacker also. It is like Pandora but you can select by genre OR enter an artist/title like Pandora. I personally have DroidLive, Slacker, and Pandora all installed because they all seem to offer something that the others don't in some way or another.

usererror

Reaction score
Are any of you paying subsribers to di.fm? And if so does this app work with the subscriber di.fm accounts?

Thanks!

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've listened to a bunch of the free di.fm streams, but I'm not a subscriber :(

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Only things I wish it had were the widget and landscape view. It's kinda awkward on the multimedia dock sometimes lol

Riley

Reaction score
I have the Lite version so far. When in my car dock everything goes into landscape mode until I pick a station, then it goes back to normal.......is there a way for that not to happen?

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
No, they currently don't have a landscape version of the Now Playing screen. It's something I am waiting for also.