Stream local radio stations

tommy58v

Reaction score
Hi just to let you guys know, Wunder Radio, supports siriusxm, and you can listen to all the stations not like the official app, which keeps skiiping and blocks the best channels. You do need a sirius web account to listen, but worth it, great sound, connection and quality. Love this app

WUNDER RADIO

I agree! AND if you are a LIFETIME SIRIUS Subscriber you have FREE internet access & the Wunder Radio App works (we can't log into the official Sirius app, there is a $3.99 a mo. charge for Premium Internet access)

I would love "Pocket Tunes for Android!!!", on my iPod touch Pocket Tunes works PERFECT (no drop outs and restarts, one drawback to Wunder Radio)

The last time I emailed NormSoft, they said they don't dicuss future plans for Pocket Tunes until released but that was over one year ago!

Audiophobe

Reaction score
I use I heart radio and like it. I really have no need to pay a monthly fee.
The problem I have is that I like to listen to my local baseball broadcast (NY Yankees) and it is blocked on every station accessed by the phone (as of last year anyway) local and otherwise. I even emailed the YES Network and they sent back a BS answer that they are working on it.
Does anyone know a way to get around this?