DroidForums v2 is Coming!!

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Add me to the people who love the new look but would love a dark theme to switch between!

Two things I wanted to ask about:

In V1, there was what looked like a tiny sheet of paper in the top bar of each post that was white for a post that had been previously loaded and yellow for posts that were new in the last load-out of the page... is there anything that I'm missing that might indicate newly added posts in a thread?

Second, if I'm looking at, say, the "Droid News" forum and there are 5 threads that are bold to indicate new posts: previously, those would not "unbold" until I actually loaded those posts, but now if I refresh the page, all are marked as read. Is this a user setting that I am able to change or just the way things are now?

Besides those two things, I love the new DF.net guys, good work!!

Detonation

Reaction score
Not a big fan of all the topics/links now being underlined. Makes everything look busier and harder to look at. Would prefer just a different color/bold like most of the other forums I visit. Other than that, looks good.

Mmracing

Reaction score
I don't like the new forum. I have a hard time getting some of the areas to mark as read when I use the forum tool (the menu doesn't drop down correctly to show the "mark forum as read".

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Not a big fan of all the topics/links now being underlined. Makes everything look busier and harder to look at. Would prefer just a different color/bold like most of the other forums I visit. Other than that, looks good.

Changed out the links. Much better?