1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid X2 Stuck in Android Recovery Mode !!!!

Discussion in 'Droid X2 Tech Support' started by AktOnINstinkt808, Feb 18, 2012.

1. AktOnINstinkt808

AktOnINstinkt808 New Member

Recently i rooted my droid X2 and flashed the Eclipse ROM onto it successfully- then i decided to try out another ROM called Iblur but while it was Loading the new ROM my phone accidently got unplugged in the middle of the new ROM install and now the only screen i can get it to is the Motorolla boot image and then to the Android System recovery mode and when i try to intall from SD card it gives me this Message: --Install /sdcard .... Finding Update Package ... Opening Update Package ... Verifying Update Package ... E:signature verification failed Installation aborted.[​IMG][​IMG]how can i just get my phone back to stock [​IMG]Can Someone Please Elaborate
  2. AktOnINstinkt808

Last edited: Feb 18, 2012
  3. Jackfire

Jackfire New Member

Idid something similar and am stuck in the liberty rom boot screen how do i get out of that ?
  4. AktOnINstinkt808

Boot Loop

when this happened to my phone i ended up having to sbf my phone back to the factory ROM you can find out how to do this by googling SBF Droid X2. hope this helps
Search tags for this page
android 18 stuck
android phone stuck in recovery mode

android recovery

android recovery mode

android recovery mode droid x2
droid x stuck in recovery mode
droid x2 recovery mode
droid x2 stuck in recovery mode
how to exit android system recovery
my droid x2 is saying android recovery mode
photo recovery android