1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

X2 stuck in Safe Mode

Discussion in 'Droid X2 Tech Support' started by envex, May 4, 2012.

1. envex

envex New Member

A buddy of mine gave me an X2 stuck in safe mode and I can't seem to fix it. I've tried scouring the internet (and the search function) for a remedy, but I found nothing of help. I've tried everything but flashing the SBF (android recovery, pulling the battery, etc.). The phone is not rooted.

I'm hoping someone on here might have had the same troubles, and perhaps found a fix for it. The phone otherwise works well - the bottom buttons do seem like they're pushed down, more-so than my X2's buttons. The menu and search keys do not work, perhaps that's the reason it's booting in safe mode?

Any help at all is appreciated!
  2. Joe2928

Joe2928 New Member

I would for sure try to sbf the phone I have totally lock a phone up before and fixed it with that it will do miracles
Search tags for this page
droid stuck in safe mode
droid x 2 safe mode
droid x stuck in safe mode

droid x2 safe mode

droid x2 safe mode fix

droid x2 safe mode stuck

droid x2 safemode

droid x2 stuck in safe mode

milestone x2 safe mode
milestone x2 stuck in safe mode
motorola droid x2 safe mode