1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid X wont make/receive texts, calls, or internet.

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by fighterpilot, Sep 25, 2010.

1. fighterpilot

fighterpilot New Member

I was using my phone all day just fine and around 8:30 tonight i tried sending a text and it wouldnt work, tried resending it, wouldnt work, tried making a phone call wouldnt work, tried going online wouldnt work. Its been 2 hours and still nothing, took out the battery a few times, SD card. I finnally hard reset it to factory settings.
    Now the problem is i cant call to activate it because it will not make phone calls. It says i have service.
    Im super frustrated because i need to call someone and this is the only phone i have. It worked fine before 2.2 came out which by the way i dont think did any benefit.
    please help!
Search tags for this page
droid x not making calls or sending text

droid x not making or receiving calls

droid x wont make calls

droid x wont make or receive calls
moto x wont make calls but internet works
my phone is on but i cant call text or use the internet incr