Internet not working on Droid X

Arrpee

Reaction score
So before i went into work today i was using pandora to listen to music while i drive. Then i set my phone to vibrate and put it in my pocket and went into work. After i got off of work i pull my phone out and try to check engadget but it wouldnt connect to the internet. So i figured i should just put it into airplane mode and pull it out of airplane mode to fix it. This didnt fix the problem either so i figured i should reset the phone so i did that and the problem still isnt fixed. I have no idea what caused this. Im running the OTA 2.2 update. Does anyone know what could possibly be the problem?

OP
A

Arrpee

Reaction score
*shakes fist* WHY I ADDDDA!

nations largest 3g network is lettin me down right now! lol

amavit

Reaction score
Someone beat me to it. I was wondering what was going on...thanks guys!

andylulzyou

Reaction score
lmao just flashed a hotfix to Fab's Apex and thought it was somehow from that... FUUUUUUUU VERIZON... wifi time

bookie

Reaction score
Same 3g problem here in ga. Wifi is good though

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

nemo3k

Reaction score
Help

So my phones internet is only working through wifi right now... please tell me its verixon and not my phone... just bought it like two months ago....

OP
A

Arrpee

Reaction score
So my phones internet is only working through wifi right now... please tell me its verixon and not my phone... just bought it like two months ago....

its verizon.

nemo3k

Reaction score
Nevermind... *slaps fforehead* should definitely read your post before I ask dumb ?'s

anuraj1

Reaction score
I was driving in the middle of nowhere, using google navigation when it went down. Suddenly it showed me navigating into grayness. I was lost for like an hour. Awesome.

OP
A

Arrpee

Reaction score
I was driving in the middle of nowhere, using google navigation when it went down. Suddenly it showed me navigating into grayness. I was lost for like an hour. Awesome.

Wow talk about the worst possible time for your internet to drop.

anuraj1

Reaction score
Well it showed a constant upload on 3G, so I suddenly had the thought that maybe the Gingerbread launcher that I downloaded today might be malicious and was uploading massive amounts of my data, so I frantically deleted apps... but the upload wouldn't stop. Who knows what's going on. Annoying though.