Droid X Theme Issue - Superuser Permissions

kevev99

Reaction score
Hi all. Running Sapphire 1.0 and love it. Currently have the NexTheme installed. Switched over to Droid X theme and was getting a Force Close on the Superuser Permissions app every time. Rebooted - same issue. Restored back to NexTheme. I really want to use the Droid X theme. Anybody else have this issue? Ideas on a fix? Should I wipe the cache before I install the theme? Thanks for help and suggestions.

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hi all. Running Sapphire 1.0 and love it. Currently have the NexTheme installed. Switched over to Droid X theme and was getting a Force Close on the Superuser Permissions app every time. Rebooted - same issue. Restored back to NexTheme. I really want to use the Droid X theme. Anybody else have this issue? Ideas on a fix? Should I wipe the cache before I install the theme? Thanks for help and suggestions.

in between flashing themes its always a good rule of thumb to flash the stock theme. wierd things can come from flashing theme over theme!

wow i just said theme way to many times in that post!!

OP
kevev99

kevev99

Reaction score
Sounds good as I tried wiping the cache and then flashing the Droid X theme. That didn't work either. Same problem. Question is where do I download the stock Sapphire theme from? Is it the Black Bar theme?

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sounds good as I tried wiping the cache and then flashing the Droid X theme. That didn't work either. Same problem. Question is where do I download the stock Sapphire theme from? Is it the Black Bar theme?

check the Sticky topic about themes its in the first post or if you use Rom Manager its under my name you can flash it from there as well

OP
kevev99

kevev99

Reaction score
I gave up on Droid X and went with Red Rum 2.0. Very pleased! Thanks for the help.