Droid x randomly acting sluggish

JOx

Reaction score
My droid x running liberty is usually fast as lightning but recently it started running very sluggish. Any ideas why or ways to fix it? Should I just back up apps and reinstall liberty? Thanks

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

pkbest

Reaction score
Mine just recently had same issues. Currently running stock rom rooted until new release..

stevendbrady

Reaction score
I had the same. I did a backup of all my apps using Titanium, then wiped data/cache, reinstalled Liberty, installed theme, reinstalled some apps, and it's working great now. Not sure if it was an app or what that was causing it.

validoption

Reaction score
+1

My droid x running liberty is usually fast as lightning but recently it started running very sluggish. Any ideas why or ways to fix it? Should I just back up apps and reinstall liberty? Thanks

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
J

JOx

Reaction score
Anyone else think its odd this happened to all of us? Gotta be some sort of explanation...

thistle

Reaction score
What exactly do you mean by "sluggish"? I've noticed recently that my lock screen sometimes freezes for 10 or 15 seconds after swiping to unlock. Also, my screen seems to be less sensitive or something and it often takes pushing an icon several times for it to open. Even then it's sometimes slow. Is this the type of stuff you're seeing as well?

audioman42

Reaction score
happens to me too when memory gets below about 35mb. killing some apps with advanced task killer does the trick.

VanDroidx

Reaction score
Same thing happening here....removed yim and formatted SD card and all is fine.