1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid x new user with questions on downloading audio wma books

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by YumaMel, Dec 24, 2011.

1. YumaMel

YumaMel New Member

I'm a one year owner of Droidx, coming from an Iphone because of bad reception in my area with AT&T, now verizon has Iphone and I need to learn more before my contract expires and I have to decide on Iphone or another Droid. Learned a lot but would like to download free books from my library to my droid. Hardly any good books are MP3. Is it possible to download WMA format on a droid via overdrive? Thanks for help. Mel
  2. SFGate

SFGate Banned

Welcome to the site. DancingNexus
  3. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome!

I am not sure on the answer to your question but I am sure someone will!

~it's not just a phone~
  4. Kasey923

Kasey923 New Member

Welcome!

I'm not sure about overdrive, I never use anything to download straight to my phone. If what you're getting is simply .wma files, you can just drag/drop them with the phone connected to your pc. That's what I would recommend, especially if you're not on unlimited data.

Lib3rat3d DX
Search tags for this page

how do you download audio books to droid maxx

motorola razr m audio books wma