1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid X lost 3g connection, help?

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by itsmikerofl, Apr 16, 2012.

1. itsmikerofl

itsmikerofl New Member

I was in school today, when I noticed my phone wasn't sending messages. It could receive them, but not send. I can receive calls, and cannot make them. I also tried opening the web, no luck, same with the market. The bars in the notification area seem to fluctuate, and are always white. No matter what I do, the 3g icon will not reappear. I have tried dialing *228 and option 2, no luck either. Any suggestions?

A forum admin can now mark this thread as Closed.
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2012
  2. itsmikerofl

itsmikerofl New Member

I'm responding to my original post for future references.

I called Verizon, they had me do the *228 Option 2 thing. Didn't work. They then told me to try and send a text, which failed. They said they were doing some "under the hood" work, and to wait a sec and try sending a text again. I knew it wouldn't work, because there was no 3g icon in my status bar. Next thing I knew, the icon appeared, and I now have better service than this morning. So if you're in a sticky situation with 3G, don't rule out calling Verizon. They /can/ help.
Search tags for this page
droid x 3g
droid x loses 3g
droid x lost 3g network

droid x no 3g

droid x no 3g connection

droid x no connection
droid x not connecting to 3g
droid x2 loses 3g
droid x2 losing 3g

droid x2 no 3g

droid x2 no 3g connection