Droid X hot as hell in the rear.........

MADDMOE

Reaction score
Has anyone had their Droid X heat up in the rear near the bottom below where the battery is , i felt it & changed to my spare battery , but when i took the battery out it wasnt hot just the droid was..........?

nacm07

Reaction score
don't put it in your rear?

*dies*

In response to the question, I don't have an X, but mine does the same. If it's been charging for awhile, and especially if i spend a lot of time playing games or chatting online, the back of my phone gets annoyingly hot.

listenman20

Reaction score
it's a 1ghz processor with no cooling fan....you use it it's gonna get warm. makes ya wonder how long the processor in your pc would last without a fan...

JoeeDB

Reaction score
That's weird that you say that because mine got randomly super hot right around the same time yours did. My phone RARELY goes above 110° after playing a game for a while or something similar and just sitting in my pocket it was getting close to 130° for no reason at all. I turned it off/on a few times and it would still heat right back up till like 12ish.

OP
M

MADDMOE

Reaction score
i was thinking maybe it was because i was non stop texting which is normal for me i just wanted to make sure i wasnt the only one with that problem & i wonder if it will even get any hotter and cause any damage