Droid X, Droid Pro or Wait...

occhile1984

Reaction score
Ok, need some help here...I'm pretty bored....wait thats wrong...i'm very bored with my curve 3g. I've had it since last october, but its time to move on. My wife just got a Samsung Fascinate and since then, i've been using her phone more than her.

I think Best buy still offers the droid x for $29.99, i still need to check on that. hhgregg offers the Droid Pro for FREE or should i just continue to wait for something else. I think i can use my grandfathers upgrade, and i'm not looking to spend $200-300 on a phone. Gotta save some. Any suggestions?

EvilJ

Reaction score
I wouldn't get a phone that had been out for a year. I would save some cash and get a newer model. My X is great. But I wouldn't go buy another one on an upgrade.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

turdbogls

Reaction score
Ok, need some help here...I'm pretty bored....wait thats wrong...i'm very bored with my curve 3g. I've had it since last october, but its time to move on. My wife just got a Samsung Fascinate and since then, i've been using her phone more than her.

I think Best buy still offers the droid x for $29.99, i still need to check on that. hhgregg offers the Droid Pro for FREE or should i just continue to wait for something else. I think i can use my grandfathers upgrade, and i'm not looking to spend $200-300 on a phone. Gotta save some. Any suggestions?
get the X then. it is a great phone and isn't too expensive.
you can also look into the incredible 2 which has a nice 4" screen, nice camera, front camera for video chat. its a solid phone with newer hardware