1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid X case/protection

Discussion in 'Droid X Accessories' started by Fizban22, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Fizban22

Fizban22 New Member

Hey im trying to decide what to use to protect my new Droid X.

Ive pretty much narrowed it down to either the black high gloss silicone case (http://www.droidxcase.net/droid-x-cases/high-gloss-silicone-protective-cover/) along with a screen protector...

OR

i just read up on the BodyGuardz thing and that seems pretty cool too.

i like the bodyguardz because it protects against scratchs and stuff while maintaining the out-of-box sleek look of the X, but im worried about protection from dropping my phone (though ive only dropped my old Storm maybe 2 or 3 times in the 2 years I had it, but accidents do happen)...

which one do yall recommend??
  2. qoncept

qoncept Guest

I'm going to buy a Seidio case when they come out and find the cheapest thing I can in the meantime. Seidio's cases will likely cost $30 but they are very thin and high quality. Used one on my Droid since November and I love it.
Search tags for this page

best thin protective case for droid x2

what are the best cases to protect my droid x