Droid X brick maybe?

rih187

Reaction score
Ok so I was trying to get my phone back to the original condition because I was having some issues with the root and was going to re-root. I found a file was called 'thegift2' or vrz_mb810_2.3.15_1ff_01.sbf and after running this from the bootloader with rsd v4.8 I have no more service how do I get it running back on verizons network?

scubieman

Reaction score
First of all if your unrooting. There is a simplier way to do it besides flashing SBF

Second you may have to flash another SBF but correct one. You should have verizon service right out of the box.

I would recommend searching for onther copy of SBF file. I would help you but I don't think I can post SBF to this site.

OP
R

rih187

Reaction score
Yeah I'm sure there are but I have yet to find one I was looking around then I found the one I tried, It's all good man thanks for the advice I'll have to do more searching then. Thank you.

Brian1

Reaction score
First of all if your unrooting. There is a simplier way to do it besides flashing SBF

Second you may have to flash another SBF but correct one. You should have verizon service right out of the box.

I would recommend searching for onther copy of SBF file. I would help you but I don't think I can post SBF to this site.

Been away from doing roms and rooting on my Droid1. Like what I got done. What is the simplier way to unroot? Brian

OP
R

rih187

Reaction score
Ok so I got the phone working again thanks scubieman, also apparently to get it set up on the network again I had to call....completely forgot about that. Time to find some custom roms and such maybe.

scubieman

Reaction score

Been away from doing roms and rooting on my Droid1. Like what I got done. What is the simplier way to unroot? Brian

I used this. It has both doroot(to root) do unroot ( to unroot)

The Droid People: Root for Droid X How to!