Droid X blurry phone/apps/contacts Bar

ejcrossl

Reaction score
I have had my phone since Aug. All of a sudden yesterday the bottom of the screen where the phone, apps menu, and contacts list are I got a flickering/blurry screen. It is not constant, just comes and goes. This morning for awhile is was completely blurred out like when your tv used to go out back in the day, and all you would see is colored lines (only these are much finer). Any ideas what is going on? Think an app is causing this, or is it a short of some sort?

turdbogls

Reaction score
try another launcher. download ADW or launcher Pro, use those for a couple days (you will have to set up your screens again) and see if the problem comes back. to me it sounds like a hardware problem, but if it is only happening on the launcher screen and not on other screens it may just be the launcher app or another app causing the problems.

either way, try another launcher and see if that works.

also, if you dont like LP or ADW, give Helauncher a try...it looks nearly identical to the stock launcher if you select "ninja" under the customize settings.

collabo1310

Reaction score
same problem here

i have the same problems but i dont think its and app cuz i have it on every screen, is buying a new LCD screen solve the problem ... btw my phone is out of warranty