Droid Wallpapers Bad Quality

omgar

Reaction score
I'm putting this here because it's the ROM I'm currently running and I dont know anywhere else to put this.

So I have a few wallpapers that I'd like to have on my Droid, I know I can transfwe them to my SD card and set them as my wallpaper but when I do that they come out looking pixelated and choppy, I'm not exactly sure why.

But is there a way that I can flash them to the Wallpaper Gallery of the phone where you can scroll through them? Or a way for them to stay high quality as I have them on my computer. Thanks!

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Are they the correct size?
Are you stretching the crop box to it's fullest?

OP
O

omgar

Reaction score
Yes, for the most part their all 1920x1200 and yes I do stretch the crop box to it's fullest.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
960x854 is what size the Droid uses.....

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
960x854 is what size the Droid uses.....

If I crop out the wallpapers to 960x854 on my computer and then transfer them they should look good?

You dont need to crop them, just resize to the correct resolution. Unless you need to crop out an area...You will still need to expand the crop window.

OP
O

omgar

Reaction score

Stretch2m

Reaction score
Also if you download the Flikie Wallpapers app, store your wallpapers in /sdcard/Flikie/Wallpapers, then when you go to set wallpaper there is a Flikie option, which opens your Wallpapers folder in a gallery, and you can set the wallpaper with one touch, no cropping necessary. (They have a lot of nice wallpapers on Flikie, too.)