Droid update (2.1) VIA twitter - Days away

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
B

bodean

Reaction score

I'm dumb as a rock. I don't get it, what is the message in that? It just looked like a question to me.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
A rhetorical question is a figure of speech in the form of a question posed for its persuasive effect without the expectation of a reply (ex: "Why me?")[1] Rhetorical questions encourage the listener to think about what the (often obvious) answer to the question must be. When a speaker states, "How much longer must our people endure this injustice?", no formal answer is expected. Rather, it is a device used by the speaker to assert or deny something.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

I'm dumb as a rock. I don't get it, what is the message in that? It just looked like a question to me.
Don't feel bad I don't get it either. I don't Twitter so I have no idea how that stuff works. Still searching for info about 2.1. Anyone know anything??

Well, I do twitter, still don't get it, and now i'm wondering when they will close this thread because there are already too many 2.1 threads.:)

djstarion

Reaction score
Um, they were asking MotoMobile (the official Motorola twitter) if 2.1 is going to be released. That's not them saying it's days away.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
So....there is absolutely no point to this thread other than showing a question you (or someone) asked on twitter?

Hey guys, check this out:

Will 2.1 be released soon?

OP
B

bodean

Reaction score
So....there is absolutely no point to this thread other than showing a question you (or someone) asked on twitter?

Hey guys, check this out:

Will 2.1 be released soon?
If it wasn't going to be released in a few days, the official people would not have mentioned anything towards this in a Tweet. They would have ignored it.

lumpysherman

Reaction score
No no no no no no, not another 2.1 thread :eek:, I'm not going to post.... DOH too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.