Droid Sports Widget? Here is mine...

Sports Tap is like that... it is OK, but I find their info inaccurate often. Twice I've seen scoring omisions on MLB Games now where the final is say 5-4 but Sports Tap skipped an 8th inning grand slam and showed the final 1-4

Murz

Sportstacular is the best sports app IMO

I can't find that one in the market. Is it under a different name?

He's talking about Live Scores, it’s made by Sportstacular. I thought he was talking about a new app as well so I went to the market and couldn’t find it. Good thing is after searching through the sports apps I decided to revisit SportsTap to check out the widget. So far it seems good but I’ve only had it for about 1 hour. I’m rockin both Live Scores and SportsTap for now to see which one I end up using more. The great thing about SportsTap is the "Local Tap" section where it lists all your local sports events in one place. If Live Scores had that plus a widget it would be hands down no competition.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
I used Sportstap before but found out the info isn't updated very well....

so i switched to live scores. Not as good looking, but it gets the job done much better.

NFL Fans check out the official NFL app though, it's really nice.

Murz

I used Sportstap before but found out the info isn't updated very well....

so i switched to live scores. Not as good looking, but it gets the job done much better.

NFL Fans check out the official NFL app though, it's really nice.

yeah I remember thats why I originally uninstalled SportsTap the first time. I just checked the Angels game and SportsTap said it was the top of the 3rd while Live Scores said it was the bottom of the 3rd. SportsTap seems to be a few minutes behind Live Scores.

psujames41

Yes, sorry, I was referring to Live Scores created by Sportstacular. I too prefer the interface of Sports Tap, but I find Live Scores to be much more reliable.

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
I have used Sportstap and have not had the problems some have referred to. However, I am not a big pro sports fan. As you can see from my ID, I am a college football fan and that is what I use it most for. I have not seen any issues while using it with keeping scores accurate.

Thats my opinion.