1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Razr Speaker will not function after ICS upgrade

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Sigma616, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Sigma616

Sigma616 New Member

Hello All!

Today I got the Droid Razr ICS update! I was having so much fun, until I got a phone call!

My speaker has stopped working, (It worked fine hours ago when I was still using GB) The Headphones and Bluetooth still send sound, but Not the speaker, no ringtone, no alerts, no music no Speaker phone!

I have tried a Factory Reset, manually manipulating the volume controls, a Hard Reset, Praying to Heathen Gods, Contacting Motorola and Contacting Verizon to no avail!

I was tempted to try and flash Back to GB with RSD lite, but without a charge only mode, RSD lite can't see my RAZR!

Any Tips or advice anyone can offer would be most appreciated!

~Sigma616
  2. pittcrew1

pittcrew1 New Member

Your not alone

I have gotten it to work some of the time by disabling Bluetooth or tweaking the settings of the BT. But I haven't been able to pin point the real problem yet.
  3. Sydman

Sydman Premium Member Premium Member

I noticed mine did this last night, wouldn't play anything from the external speakers. A hard reset fixed it though, not sure if it will come back or not (hoping not).
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2012
  4. arniep

arniep New Member

Me too. Droid Razr speaker dead

My phone automatically installed ICS (Verizon) a few days ago. Yesterday, speaker stopped working. Phone not much good if you can't hear it ring. Verizon will only trade for a refurb even though this product has some defect that they should replace with a NEW unit. Verizon is NOT doing the right thing on this.

Search tags for this page
droid charge speaker function not working
droid razr external speaker not working how to fix
droid razr speaker issues

droid razr speaker not working

droid razr speaker problem

droid razr speaker problems

motorola droid razr speaker not working

motorola droid razr speaker problems
motorola droid speaker not working
my speaker phone on my droid razr is not working
no internal speaker after android upgrade fix