Droid RAZR MAXX Walks the Red Carpet

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
redcarpet.png

And the Oscar goes to.........The Droid RAZR MAXX! Yes folks, the Droid RAZR has gone Hollywood and will be appearing at the Oscars on the Red Carpet. Don't expect Joan Rivers to ask it what it's wearing, because it won't literally be featured going down the Red Carpet. Yes, we know, quite the disappointment. Instead, the limited edition "Red Carpet" Droid RAZR Maxx will be given to select nominees and presenters at 84th Annual Academy Awards. While there is nothing different about this particular model, the swag it comes with is worth noting. For the ladies, aka Best Actress and Best Supporting Actress, they will receive the phone within a glamorous, gold sequined pouch, just big enough to keep the evening’s essentials. The gentlemen-aka Best Supporting Actor, Best Actor and Best Director- will receive a high-end shaving kit, so they can keep their faces as smooth, beautiful and chiseled-looking as ever. As an added bonus, all the handsets will come with Motorola's ELITE SLIVER Bluetooth® headset. Oh, the perks of being a star...

Sadly, the Red Carpet RAZR will not be available for purchase in stores, but do not fret. You’ll have a chance to get your hands on the special edition “Red Carpet” DROID RAZR MAXX by Motorola via a Twitter sweepstakes that kicks off Thursday, February 23. Five lucky fans will have the chance to win their own device online by retweeting #RedCarpetRAZR. So get to tweeting tomorrow for a chance to win this beast. If anyone wins one, be sure to let us know....oh yeah, pics are always appreciated.

Good luck everyone!!

Source: Motorola

Last edited by a moderator:

jerkwad

Reaction score
this is JUST like giving a millionaire a free phone...

i'm sure they will be SO stoked to get a cheap gold sequined pouch and a shave kit.
i'm pretty sure that as rich as they are they would just buy this phone if they wanted it - i'm betting that most of them are like "is this an iphone?" - nope - "does it integrate into my Maybach and my Merc AMG?" - no, sir - "oh, ok, then give this to my hair stylist" lol

i'm just bitter that I don't have the MAXX (or a high end shaving kit - hell...gimme that purse too!) ;-)

Last edited:

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i'm just bitter that I don't have the MAXX (or a high end shaving kit - hell...gimme that purse too!) ;-)
lol.

gthotie5

Reaction score
this is JUST like giving a millionaire a free phone...

i'm sure they will be SO stoked to get a cheap gold sequined pouch and a shave kit.
i'm pretty sure that as rich as they are they would just buy this phone if they wanted it - i'm betting that most of them are like "is this an iphone?" - nope - "does it integrate into my Maybach and my Merc AMG?" - no, sir - "oh, ok, then give this to my hair stylist" lol

Sent from my GalaxyNexus using DroidForums
Sent from my GalaxyNexus using DroidForums

Insidious

Reaction score
The color scheme is sexy. Iove black and red phones, hence I'm the owner of a Rezound. (That's not the reason I bought it though :b).

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
OMG I want that shaving kit! The stuff I use makes me bleed.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
^ you should try a mach 22 and see if that helps at all ;-)

View attachment 47710

I went from Gillette Pro glide to schick hydro 5, and it's hasn't been fun. Though it's better then an electric shaver; which I used for years. All that did was burn my face =/

jerkwad

Reaction score
perhaps you should become famous and then someone will just throw a nice shaving kit your way ;-) - oh and they'll also give you a phone!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I went from Gillette Pro glide to schick hydro 5, and it's hasn't been fun. Though it's better then an electric shaver; which I used for years. All that did was burn my face =/

I wondered if I was the only person that got burned from electrics. Lol

sent from my RAZR MAXX