DROID Razr Maxx - HTML email images from Corprate Outlook Account

genoMU69

Reaction score
Hello All, and thanks in advance for any help.

I work for a company that uses DROID phones. I often send out html emails with links. They need to be viewable on the phones. I had a DROID pro last year and was just "upgraded" to the Razr Maxx.

With the Pro, I was able to view the linked images right away. I did not have to manually load them to the phone or anything. With the Razr Maxx I now have to open the email with missing/broken links....view attachements....load the links....flag the email as unread....reopen the email with intact links.....This could not have been the plan!

Is there any way to automate the process? (note: i already have download attachments checked under the account)

Thanks again.

G

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Hello genoMU69, welcome and let's see if we can nail this down.

When you say that you were able to view the linked images right away, do you mean that they would appear as an image in the body of the email like they do for instance in the example below, or were you saying that if you clicked on the link, the image would appear instantly rather than the several steps you indicated above?

View attachment 59253

OP
G

genoMU69

Reaction score
Hello genoMU69, welcome and let's see if we can nail this down.

When you say that you were able to view the linked images right away, do you mean that they would appear as an image in the body of the email like they do for instance in the example below, or were you saying that if you clicked on the link, the image would appear instantly rather than the several steps you indicated above?

View attachment 59253

Thank you for your help.

The images would appear in the body of the email. I wouldn't need to load them first from the attachment tab.