1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Razr M not compatible with Toyota 2013 bluetooth

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by jss, Jun 28, 2013.

1. jss

jss New Member

I own a Motorola Droid Razr M and have Verizon as my carrier. I recently purchased a 2013 Toyota Camry and after a tough struggle, paired my device with the car's Bluetooth. After a week it shut off and that is when my trouble began. For weeks, I fought with Toyota claiming that the car's Bluetooth system was broken and after several bouts got them to replace the entire radio system. After about a week it shut down once more. I tried pairing my phone with my other vehicle and it worked just fine. Also I paired my wife's iPhone with my car and it worked fine. I called Verizon, Motorola and Toyota only to be told TOO BAD your phone is not compatible, even though the Toyota Entune documentation said that it was. Basically I got ripped off by Toyota for misinformation. The bottom line is before you buy a phone or car and want Bluetooth, do some investigating. Not all Bluetooth devices are compatible.
  2. cfitzh2o

cfitzh2o New Member

I too bought 2013 candy and fought the Bluetooth problem. Toyota pointed to Verizon and Verizon pointed to Toyota. I finally got fed up with the whole process and went to Verizon and asked them to do a factory reset. After that process the two systems played together quite nicely. I reloaded programs one at a time checking to see if the Bluetooth still functioned. I have had the phone and the car playing nicely every since.
  3. cfitzh2o

cfitzh2o New Member

The "2013 candy" above is supposed to be "2013 Camry". Sorry!
Search tags for this page

2011 tundra toyota bluetooth android

camry dropping bluetooth connection droid bionic

droid 4 bluetooth and toyota

droid razr compatible

droid razr compatible with camry

how do i pair droid razr to my car

how to pair driod razer with toyota
how to pair my droid x to toyota radio

htc dna and toyota entune pairing problems

motorola razr m bluetooth issues

pair droid to camry blue tooth