Droid Razr Ice Cream Sandwich COMPLETELY LOCKED UP !!!! PLEEEEASE HELP !!!!

otisdawhino

Reaction score
Whats uppppp ??? I downloaded the new Ice Cream Sandwich update last night and it seemed to be working flawlessly with the exception of a little jerky in some apps. I was on a call a few minutes ago and a text came in. I looked at the phone and tried to access the text....the screen was locked. Two seconds later the screen went black and boom everything is locked and it will not reboot, I cant access anything.....its just gone. Has anyone else experienced this ??? When I had a droid X it did this a few times and I just removed the battery and tada...it was fixed. Well you know that we cant remove the doggone battery from the Droid Razr !!!!! Is there any way to reboot a Droid Razr when its locked up ??? PLEASE HELP....my entire life is in this phone and I have to be able to get into it uuggghhhh !!!! PLEASE HELP....it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Otis Da Whino :)

OP
O

otisdawhino

Reaction score
Well that was a waste of a post !!!!! Can you tell Im a freakin NEWB !!! I held the volume key down and the power key at the same time and it powered down and rebooted wooooo hooooooo :) Thank goodness !!!! Sorry I wasted ya time :blink: