Droid Razr Ice Cream Sandwich COMPLETELY LOCKED UP !!!! PLEEEEASE HELP !!!!

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by otisdawhino, Jul 10, 2012.

1. otisdawhino

otisdawhino New Member

Whats uppppp ??? I downloaded the new Ice Cream Sandwich update last night and it seemed to be working flawlessly with the exception of a little jerky in some apps. I was on a call a few minutes ago and a text came in. I looked at the phone and tried to access the text....the screen was locked. Two seconds later the screen went black and boom everything is locked and it will not reboot, I cant access anything.....its just gone. Has anyone else experienced this ??? When I had a droid X it did this a few times and I just removed the battery and tada...it was fixed. Well you know that we cant remove the doggone battery from the Droid Razr !!!!! Is there any way to reboot a Droid Razr when its locked up ??? PLEASE HELP....my entire life is in this phone and I have to be able to get into it uuggghhhh !!!! PLEASE HELP....it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Otis Da Whino :)
  2. otisdawhino

otisdawhino New Member

Well that was a waste of a post !!!!! Can you tell Im a freakin NEWB !!! I held the volume key down and the power key at the same time and it powered down and rebooted wooooo hooooooo :) Thank goodness !!!! Sorry I wasted ya time :blink:
Search tags for this page

droid maxx how to remove ice cream update

droid razr locked up how to reset

droid razr maxx locked up how to reset

un install ice cream sandwich off of my droid