Droid Pro will not synch to Exchange

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Pro' started by SledIdaho, Nov 15, 2010.

1. SledIdaho

SledIdaho New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Our IT dept cannot get my Pro to synch with MS Exchange. With other Droid phones there has not been a need for paying the extra $15 corporate fee to get Exchange to work with the phones, but I'm wondering if this is a new 'feature' that anyone else is encountering.

Thanks in advance. ~Scott

2. IntuitreZults

IntuitreZults New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello, I noticed your post is dated a month ago. I can help you troubleshoot the issue with the device if your still experiencing issues.

FYI- With active sync technology you should not have to upgrade to a corporate plan in order to have it sync with your Exchange mailbox. Corporate plans are only for Blackberries so these devices can connect to the BES.

3. Western

Western New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have my Droid Pro synced to Exchange through Outlook Web Access (OWA). Works great - easy to set up through "Corporate Sync" Synced e-mail, calendar and contacts

4. akosnitzky

akosnitzky Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Many of us are using Touchdown app to address this issue which I think the original post was referring

5. IntuitreZults

IntuitreZults New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    In most cases I have seen, removing the Exchange account from your Droid device and recreating it with the correct settings (aquire them from your Hosted Exchange provider) will usually solve the issue.

6. SledIdaho

SledIdaho New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi - Thank you for the reply. I ended up ditching my Pro for a 2 Global due to this an issues with heat and the battery. The synch now works fine, and is set to fetch every 15 min rather than push. That has made a small but positive difference in battery life in case anyone is interested.

Search tags for this page

droid pro exchange 2010

droid pro exchange setup

droid pro sync contacts not working
using exchange on droid pro