droid pro stopped vibrating

holden44

Reaction score
Hi, my droid pro currently stopped vibrating when I receive text messages. I'm not sure why it is doing this or how to fix it. If anybody knows why it stopped working or how to get it to work again please email me @ [email protected] telling me how to fix it please and thank you. I would really be grateful if somebody would be kind enough to do so. Thanks.

tennvol

Reaction score
Did you try a battery pull? Did you install any apps recently??

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums

rocket_girl

Reaction score
Mine stopped vibrating altogether a couple months back. Nothing helped...numerous battery pulls + two SBF later, they sent a (refurbed) replacement.

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums

SAVVY_1

Reaction score
My Moto Droid Pro recently stopped vibrating for incoming txts, calendar reminders...
But it still vibrates for the alarm and when using the side buttons and lowering volume to vibrate it vibrates momentarily to let me know it's in vibrate mode.
I have checked all settings and they are set to always vibrate.
Gemini calendar displays the following:
"VIBRATION IS GLOBALLY DISABLED... ENABLE VIBRATION IN THE SYSTEM..."
Any help? Thx

SAVVY_1

Reaction score
I suspected that an app or a recent update may have been the culprit causing my phone not to vibrate with anything other than the alarm.
After performing a factory reset vibe works on all settings once again.

paradime313

Reaction score
Mine did this as well, maybe because of an app? What I did was install a volume control app (my phone is off or I'd be specific) and it fixed it. All my rings/vibrates/etc are all on point now.