Droid Pro - Low storage/ processor can't connect/ constan rebooting

Susan_85

Reaction score
This morning I received a notification that my Droid Pro had low storage space. Before I was able to do anything about this my phone began rebooting itself. After each reboot I can see an Amazon MP3 icon pop-up that reads it's shutting down (I have never used this app nor do I have music on my phone). When I unlock my phone a message appears stating that the processor was unable to connect and I have to hit the force close button. I've tried plugging it into my computer to transfer any apps I have to my SD Card but my computer will not recognize the phone....prob bc it keeps rebooting itself. Please help! I do not want to factory reset as I have important work information on my phone!!

ayoungf

Reaction score
I had a similar problem with my Droid Pro, a system file kept Force Closing and the phone just kept rebooting. Unfortunatley I don't have good news, the only way I was able to fix the issue was to factory reset the phone. I only have to reinstall apps as most of my stuff is backed up. Your contacts, email as long as they are connected to Google should be backed up and as soon as you reset and reconnect will be available again. Do you use any other email/contact service that you are concerned that you will not be able to recover?

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
If I remember correctly most stuff is stored on the MicroSD card for the Pro. So, you can always remove the SD card and transfer files that way. As Ayoungf said stuff like email and contacts (if set up right) should be able to resync.