droid not turning on

wcna1

Reaction score
my droid was working properly and shut down for some reason. my battery shouldnt be dead because it was charging all night. i took the battery out for 30 sec multiple times but still wont turn on. what else can i do?

Reaction score
my droid was working properly and shut down for some reason. my battery shouldnt be dead because it was charging all night. i took the battery out for 30 sec multiple times but still wont turn on. what else can i do?
charge your phone over night (most likely your battery is dead) but charge it over night in the wall charger (not a dock) and see if in the morning it works. if it doesnt then take you should probably go to verizon and get a new battery.

GadgetRick

Reaction score
Did recharging help you? Same thing just happened to me.

I charge it while plugged into my computer. I had forgotten I had my computer off when I got home late last night. When I turned the computer on, the Droid turned on when it got power from the computer. Then it shut down after about 30 seconds of use. I opened Hancent and it took a while to open then the screen went black. It wouldn't turn on. I removed the battery for a while, put it back in, still nothing. It's been charging for about 20 minutes and still nothing.

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
I am having the same problem as Rick. My Droid has been charging all night, but refuses to turn on. I have removed the battery and put it back in a couple times. When I plug my charger in, the little white light comes on, but nothing happens with the Droid. Please help!

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
I figured my phone out, For some reason my battery decided to crap out on me because I tried my gf's Droid batter and it booted mine right up. I just went down to Verizon and they replaced the battery for free, which was pretty sweet!