droid not turning on

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by wcna1, Apr 3, 2010.

1. wcna1

wcna1 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    my droid was working properly and shut down for some reason. my battery shouldnt be dead because it was charging all night. i took the battery out for 30 sec multiple times but still wont turn on. what else can i do?

2. NeverEndingXsin

NeverEndingXsin Member

Ratings:
    +0
    charge your phone over night (most likely your battery is dead) but charge it over night in the wall charger (not a dock) and see if in the morning it works. if it doesnt then take you should probably go to verizon and get a new battery.

3. GadgetRick

GadgetRick Member

Ratings:
    +10
    Did recharging help you? Same thing just happened to me.

I charge it while plugged into my computer. I had forgotten I had my computer off when I got home late last night. When I turned the computer on, the Droid turned on when it got power from the computer. Then it shut down after about 30 seconds of use. I opened Hancent and it took a while to open then the screen went black. It wouldn't turn on. I removed the battery for a while, put it back in, still nothing. It's been charging for about 20 minutes and still nothing.

4. bigjonmoo73

bigjonmoo73 Member

Ratings:
    +2
    I am having the same problem as Rick. My Droid has been charging all night, but refuses to turn on. I have removed the battery and put it back in a couple times. When I plug my charger in, the little white light comes on, but nothing happens with the Droid. Please help!

5. bigjonmoo73

bigjonmoo73 Member

Ratings:
    +2
    I figured my phone out, For some reason my battery decided to crap out on me because I tried my gf's Droid batter and it booted mine right up. I just went down to Verizon and they replaced the battery for free, which was pretty sweet!

Search tags for this page
android not turning on
android phone not powering on
droid 3 not turning on
droid 4 not powering on
droid 4 not turning on

droid not turning on

droid razr not turning on
motorola milestone not turning on
my verizon motorola droid is not powering on
verizon droid not turning on