Droid Noob From VA

xe Nismo 06

Reaction score
Almost forgot about this.

Hello all. Xe Nismo 06, Or Cameron. Just switched over to the droid from a blackberry a couple months ago and love it. I was a member at crackberry and spent lot of time on there so I figured I might as well go ahead and find a good Droid forum to join. Hoping to get some good info from this site and interact with some good people.

Thanks,

Xe

J

Johnly

11 views, and no welcomes? Must have dingo's on tonight. I say Welcome! Your attitude and all:)

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to DF you are definately in the right place if you are looking for information, feel free to ask questions and don't forget about the search option!

OP
xe Nismo 06

xe Nismo 06

Reaction score
11 views, and no welcomes? Must have dingo's on tonight. I say Welcome! Your attitude and all:)
Haha, thanks, I appreciate the welcome.

Welcome to DF you are definately in the right place if you are looking for information, feel free to ask questions and don't forget about the search option!
Trust me, I've quickly learned the search is my friend. I like the fact that there's so much info here all you gotta do is stumble around and you're liable to find your answer.

Welcome to DF and your new addiction.
New addiction is putting it lightly. lol. Sheesh, I thought I was bad about scouring crackberry for new stuff