1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid market

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible 2' started by vince2796, Oct 12, 2011.

1. vince2796

vince2796 New Member

Every morning I wake up to find skype for verizon and google books and verizon tones have updated themselves even though I took the check off for update auto and constantly uninstall the updates.. anyone help or have the same problem?

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums
  2. bluemoon

bluemoon New Member

Same thing here. I'm not anywhere near using up the onboard memory this phone has, but I hate that I have no choice when it comes to apps that I don't use & didn't want in the first place.

Love the dinc2 in general, but its becoming more & more likely that eventually, will buy a nexus device to avoid the crapware. If the Prime (galaxy, etc) were to be made by any manufacturer other than Samsung, might even spring for it now at full price.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk