droid market issue

Big Ry

Reaction score
when i do searches in the market, it keeps reverting back to the second to last searched term. like if i search "sports", then search "boobies" and decided to select a boobie app...when i decide to hit the back button, it goes back to the list of "sports" apps. why is this happenening? it always does this!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
when i do searches in the market, it keeps reverting back to the second to last searched term. like if i search "sports", then search "boobies" and decided to select a boobie app...when i decide to hit the back button, it goes back to the list of "sports" apps. why is this happenening? it always does this!

Maybe it doesn't like 'boobies'! :rofl3: (Sorry, Big Ry, I couldn't help it.)

Rollingbones

Reaction score
Evidently Ryan's Droid doesn't. Maybe he got one of those funny that way phones. I'd be calling Mother Vzn on that one...:cus:

qwiksilver711

Reaction score
On mine when I do a search, say for Radiotime, then select it to download, and then do a search for say handcent, when I type handcent, and hit search it doesn't even bother to search for the second thing I put in there. Just goes for my results for Radiotime, and if I hit the home button it will keep doing it, I have to actually back out of the market using the back button, all the way back to my home screen. I can select the market again and do one search, and repeat... frustrating.