1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Issues

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by jamkelle, Dec 9, 2010.

1. jamkelle

jamkelle New Member

Didn't know if someone could help answer a few questions. One my original Droid seems to answer itself if I have a call in waiting and hang up the first one. Also, my phone seems to have low phone storage space often and that's after moving the apps I can to the SD card. I haven't downloaded that many.
  2. Bob Dammit

Bob Dammit Super Moderator

Your phone will answer the call waiting call unless you ignore it before you hang up on the first.
    What apps are you running? If you are running an email app, make sure its set up as IMAP, POP will kill your storage.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  3. takeshi

takeshi New Member

Don't forget that cache and data also use that space. You really need to take a loot at your particular usage to determine what's going on.
  4. jamkelle

jamkelle New Member

Thanks didn't know it would answer like that. I will take a look at my email. Also will check the data usage on my phone.