Droid forums...

cleave

Reaction score
While using the Droid Forums app on my phone, I see a tab at the top of my screen that says "stickies." I'm assuming it's some sort of bookmark option. However, i can't figure out how to use it. Is there some sort off option for setting a "sticky?"

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Moderators actually have to sticky threads in a forum. If there is a particular thread you want to watch you can always subscribe to it.

"Don't Panic!"
Tapatalk 2_NEXUS 7

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
While using the Droid Forums app on my phone, I see a tab at the top of my screen that says "stickies." I'm assuming it's some sort of bookmark option. However, i can't figure out how to use it. Is there some sort off option for setting a "sticky?"

It's not a bookmark option. The stickies are already set in the forum, and will appear under that tab in the app. Go into just about any forum here at look up at the very top above the most recent post. In most of the forums, you'll see at least one thread at the top that says "Sticky" in front of the thread title. In the forum where this thread is posted - Droid Applications - there are five stickies at the top. If a thread is turned into a sticky, that means a moderator/administrator has decided that thread is important, and that everyone who comes into the forum should see it. So, it gets pinned at the top so that it doesn't get lost among other posts.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
What he said ^^ :)

"Don't Panic!"
Tapatalk 2_NEXUS 7