[wanted] someone to Write ADW Launcher and Sweeter Home Guide

Discussion in 'Android Applications Discussions' started by DF Smod, Oct 2, 2010.

1. DF Smod

DF Smod Silver Member

Ratings:
    +93
    I am looking for someone to write a How to Guide for ADW Launcher and Sweeter Home for a possible Sticky in the Applications area...here is a good example of a well put together sticky thread ---> http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-applications/94399-home-replacement-apps-adw-launcher.html <--- if you have the knowledge and some spare time are interested please contact me via P.M.

Thanks

tp

2. kook

kook Premium Member
    Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I vote Corinacakes for the Sweeterhome one. She taught me how to use it.

3. Bilgediver

Bilgediver Member

Ratings:
    +4
    I think I could write the ADW Launcher one, I sent a pm.

I've been into testing, tweaking home replacements lately, only because there are so many, and I feel like I can give back to this wonderful board by writing basic FAQ's for each one I've decided to try out (but only the ones I feel are worthy enough :p). Although there quite a few I completely gave up on (ahome, pandahome) due to their laggy/buggy nature, there are still quite a few that show some pretty good promise!

Those that have seen my screenshots in the screenshot thread know that I'm a big fan of ADW Launcher, so I hope its a shoutout in my direction.

I'll write one up and probably link it here anyway, and you can decide whether you like it to sticky it or not.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-applications/94399-home-replacement-apps-adw-launcher.html

4. DF Smod

DF Smod Silver Member

Ratings:
    +93
    The community thanks you Bilgediver.....Sweeter Home is next, who's up for it ?

Sent from my Droid

Search tags for this page

adw launcher manual