Droid For Sale

OP
Hivoltage

Hivoltage

Reaction score
Wrong thread??? This is my thread how can it be the wrong one?

Anyhow that is just Scarlett Johansen, an actress I think is hot. Figured out how to get a pic up. Didnt show the spare battery, computer cord or the holster part of the case.

OP
Hivoltage

Hivoltage

Reaction score
I will probably put this on Ebay tonight.....anybody on here want to buy it and dont trust me, I have almost 500 Ebay feedbacks and can hook you up with that.

snappingfish

Reaction score
I sold my BB on ebay when I switched to my DROID, all w/Verizon. No prob.. Just take your phone your gonna sell into your local store, and have them move you data from your old (gonna sell) phone to your new phone, and tell them to make sure that the 'old' phone is wiped, reset to factory, and, in the case of a BB, you also have to call BB and have them delete your BB Email account. To sum up, I had about 13 months left on my contract with the BB, and I wanted the Droid, so I called the HQ (800) and told them, and squawked about 'just turning in my phone, and paying the ETF' and they said 'oooohhh nooooo-we can authorize you for an early upgrade' .... now I did have to agree to a new 2-yr on the Droid, but I'm good with that. [fer now! ;^) ]