Droid Body Glove & Verizon Shell/Holster combo for sale

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have the Body Glove case and the Verizon shell/holster combo that I would like to sell. Both of these are in like new condition as I just recently bought them to try out. I decided to go with the Seidio case/holster instead, so I was hoping to get rid of these. I paid $30 plus tax for each one. I am asking $20 shipped for each one of these. I can add some pictures if anyone would like to see them.

*I have permission from mod New2U to post these*

OP
JhankG

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
y not return it back to verizon store?

I bought them online. I've had the Body Glove for just over a month and the shell/holster for about a week. Can you return online orders to local Verizon stores? If so, then I will only be selling the Body Glove case.

J-Buck

Reaction score

I bought them online. I've had the Body Glove for just over a month and the shell/holster for about a week. Can you return online orders to local Verizon stores? If so, then I will only be selling the Body Glove case.

Oh. and no u can't u have to call the number from the receipt

OP
JhankG

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score

Oh. and no u can't u have to call the number from the receipt

Ok, then both cases are still for sale.

Sal R.

Reaction score
I have mine up for sale for $10 and nobody's interested. I think it's cuz there are better ones out there? Idk.

J-Buck

Reaction score
That or people just want it new. Personally i wouldn't be a used case, but thats just me.