Shell/Holster Combo

jatyro91

Reaction score
Amazon.com: HTC Droid Incredible Shell Holster Combo: Cell Phones…

716PNkbws6L.png

I just ordered my Droid Incredible a few weeks ago (it's on back-order and wont be shipped until the 29th), along with this case. Althought the link above is from Amazon.com, I actually ordered mine straight through Verizon on Verizon.com, so to my knowledge it isn't some random brand. Does anyone have any experience using it? Is this case a wise choice, or is there another I am better off using?

Thanks

andylsu

Reaction score
That is the case I got with my Incredible the first day they came out...I really like it. The phone is secure in the case and the shell has a nice feel to it.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I like the Cross Breed Super Tuck...SuperTuck Deluxe

Oh..I don't use one for my Droid :D

beesy

Reaction score
Amazon.com: HTC Droid Incredible Shell Holster Combo: Cell Phones…

716PNkbws6L.png

I just ordered my Droid Incredible a few weeks ago (it's on back-order and wont be shipped until the 29th), along with this case. Althought the link above is from Amazon.com, I actually ordered mine straight through Verizon on Verizon.com, so to my knowledge it isn't some random brand. Does anyone have any experience using it? Is this case a wise choice, or is there another I am better off using?

Thanks
I bought that case with the removable belt hook at the verizon store at 50% off all accessories, including the car charger, protector shields, the charging stand...instead of paying well over $140.00, I paid around $70.00....I bargained...everyone should ...they will bargain with you.

BzB

Reaction score
i have this combo, but i'm only using the shell at the moment. i agree with the above comments, and would recommend it.

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I am using it as well. It is excellent. Good fit, not too tight in the holster, and has a nice felt lining on holster.

Stoneman10

Reaction score
I have the same shell and holster but I made a few modifications to mine. First, I had the phone fall out twice because it wasn't tight enough. I just added a small piece of black gorilla tape on the inside of the side clamps and now it works fine. I also hate the "j" hook on the belt clip. It was just difficult to pull up. I filed off the one edge so it still holds adequately but is easier to remove.

The shell is really nice to use without the holster and has raised edges so when you place it face down, the glass does not sit on the surface.

I do wish the camera lens cover were slightly more recessed.

socal droid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S21+
[/quote]
I bought that case with the removable belt hook at the verizon store at 50% off all accessories, including the car charger, protector shields, the charging stand...instead of paying well over $140.00, I paid around $70.00....I bargained...everyone should ...they will bargain with you.[/QUOTE]

Can you please give me a quick VZW bargaining 101? How do you start off?:icon_eek:

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I bought that case with the removable belt hook at the verizon store at 50% off all accessories, including the car charger, protector shields, the charging stand...instead of paying well over $140.00, I paid around $70.00....I bargained...everyone should ...they will bargain with you.[/QUOTE]

Can you please give me a quick VZW bargaining 101? How do you start off?:icon_eek:[/QUOTE]For seventy bucks you still got had, did you try Ebay, you could have saved an additional fifty clams.

journalboy

Reaction score
is there a shell that covers ends of the phone?

I've got that shell/combo holster as part of a package deal -- wish I'd done a la carte.
I don't care for the clip and base and won't be using it. I just want a shell to house the phone in my pocket, which this one can do without the holster. But I want one that covers the top-front side of the phone at either end, too. Right now they're vulnerable to a drop.