belt case with body glove?

snsteph

Reaction score
I got a body glove for my Droid X, which I really like, but would like to get a belt case or holster that i can use without taking the body glove off. any suggestions? same question for a hard, waterproof case.
Steph

liferefugee

Reaction score
the pouch from verizon meant for the DX works with my silicone case on.. its a little snug, but not too bad. I like the pouch instead of putting the phone in my pocket, and the cover in case I drop it.. On the plus side, when I did drop it from waist level nothing happened, nice sturdy phone. I put the case on after that just to be safe though.

Pouch case I use

Last edited:

kdkinc

Reaction score
I got a body glove for my Droid X, which I really like, but would like to get a belt case or holster that i can use without taking the body glove off. any suggestions? same question for a hard, waterproof case.
Steph

I use the Nite-ize large case with the Body Glove.
The belt clip on the Nite-ize is very strong,I am (or was) in construction. Down and dirty stuff...lol.
unfortunetly (sp) it's not water proof. I carry a folded up zip bag in case I can't get out of the rain. Cheaper than a new case...lol
:icon_eek::icon_eek:

OP
S

snsteph

Reaction score
thanks- i tried the verizon case, won't work with the body glove, but the nite-ize case looks promising. will probabbly order one!
steph

mtnman64

Reaction score
I use the verizon case with the body glove I have the BG on my phone. Took a little "breaking in" period to stretch the vzw case out, and of course the BG sticks a little when inserting/removing from the case. However, it is nice to have the protection of the vzw case along with the Body Glove all together when wearing the phone in more rugged environments.

I have just recently started using the Seidio Innocase with Holster (something I haven't used on previous smartphones); I like this as a daily carry solution. Gives decent protection, reasonable grip on the phone, and doesn't add much bulk at all. Also like how it "clips" together. Have tried other, cheaper versions but the little clips always seems to break within a month or so.

Considering the new Seidio Rugged add-on option. Curious how the Rugged compares in bulk versus the Body Glove case.