1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid/Droid 2 digitizer part compatibility

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2' started by hibiscu5, Aug 15, 2011.

1. hibiscu5

hibiscu5 New Member

I busted my original Droid's LCD but the digitizer still responds... I bought another for-parts Droid off ebay which had a cracked digitizer but everything else intact and I was going to just swap the digitizers to end up with one intact Droid and one for spare parts, but after pulling out the new one's battery to disassemble it, I check the model number and it turns out it's actually a Droid 2! This might be a long shot, but could I use an original Droid digitizer in a Droid 2? Or are the parts incompatible? They're so similar I thought it couldn't hurt to ask before reselling either one of them.
Search tags for this page

are digitizers the same for droid x and x2?

droid x and droid x2 digitizer

droid x versus x2 parts compatability

droid x1 x2 digitizer

is a droid screen compatible with a droid 2

is the original droid screen compatible with droid 2

swapping droid 2 digitizer for droid 1 digitizer

will droid x digitizer fit droid x2

will motorola milestone x2 digitizer fit motorola x