Droid Dock

MInkyboi

Reaction score
wow thats amazing.
i love that everyone is customizing everything about the droid, even the dock itself lol

bossmansmith

Reaction score
how do we keep the screen on all the time whiel docked but go to 2min timeout when not docked?

jgmarto

Reaction score
Got mine

Got my dock the day after I ordered it online. Have been using it every night since and the only problem I have found (not sure it is a dock problem) is the weather sometimes fails to show. Great item at a more than fair price. :rating09:

:motdroidvert:

cuskit

Reaction score
I've decided to take matters into my own hands, finally giving up on trying to find a decent dock that looks as good as it performs. I did this the only way I know how - I went into production MOTOROLA DROID MULTIMEDIA DOCK MIKRADLE (MAHOGONY) NEW! - eBay (item 140367436991 end time Jan-12-10 14:08:30 PST)

Perhaps I might still accept my Motorola Dock if it ever gets here (I had ordered on 3 weeks ago), but meanwhile - I'm not sure if I'd ever get any use out of it. I love having my own sitting in just about every room in my house, as well as my office! ;)

I'm really curious why after all these years the iPhone did not generate any interest in something along the lines of what I wanted (and subsequently built). Oh well - I'm sure having fun making the ones I've designed and built myself!

I've seen no issues with my weather, though that can only be a coincidence as the dock is a passive item (other than the magnet).

Tired - I'll have to head out of here in a bit...

But first - here's what I'm selling on eBay. Thanks for looking! Mike