Droid Dock

Tracyap

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get the ":" from blinking between the numbers? Small thing, not big deal, but it would be nice to fix.

TatDroid

Reaction score
Want all of the functions of the dock without actually buying one? Download the free app "Dockrunner". It's great. The only negative - if your phone is plugged in with the USB cable the cable gets in the way. There needs to be an option to rotate the screen 180 degrees so you can put the phone down on the "non-docking" side. Many people in the app comments have noted this, so I'm sure it'll be an update soon...

Last edited:

Baconstrip

Reaction score
Man.. some people must be really picky. normal droid operation for me has my brightness MAXED, because I just love the beautiful screen. At night, the droid is in its dock parallel to my head, but the lightbulb button turns the screen brightness down as low as it will go.

Maybe mine dims super low because I have automatic brightness off?

rlandon

Reaction score
I have two of the docks, one at work and one at home. I have the same problem with both. If I pull down the top bar the screen it is TOO touch sensitive and I can't scroll through the messages, notifications, etc. It clicks into where ever I touch on the screen no matter how lightly I touch it. PITA to have to keep undocking it to check the mail being it is usually below the bottom of the landscape screen.

Otherwise it's great!

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Am I the only person who is having problems when setting the Droid in the Dock where either it never switches to the night alarm clock at all, or very very slowly eventually appears?

Spectral

Reaction score
I get my dock tomorrow!!! I'm excited! I love this phone more and more every day haha.

BzB

Reaction score
How do I get my soft keys to go out/dim when I'm charging or in the dock?

i'm interested in this too, but i don't think there is a way to do it....yet. the soft keys are too bright for me. :|

blue

Reaction score
I seen the lego dock and decided to make my own. Not out of legos, but steel. I wanted it to look like a alien, or a robot of some sort. So this is the first stage of it. I'm planning on adding a arm holding a speaker, and get a usb cable for it, and make a small arm holding it too. its black for now, I plan on painting it silver, or have it powdercoated....

100_2481.jpg

100_2482.jpg

100_2483.jpg

100_2484.jpg

100_2485.jpg

100_2486.jpg

100_2487.jpg

100_2488.jpg

100_2489.jpg

100_2490.jpg

100_2491.jpg

100_2492.jpg