Droid Bionic?

meepstone

Reaction score
They announced this phone at CES and I haven't seen any bit of news regarding this phone since. I'm guessing they are having problems with the phone and are keeping mum?

vstarx

Reaction score
i believe i heard release for 2nd quarter with all the thunderbolt rumors keeping everyone busy no time or reason to start with bionic rumors yet =)

TheOldFart

Reaction score
They announced this phone at CES and I haven't seen any bit of news regarding this phone since. I'm guessing they are having problems with the phone and are keeping mum?

Why would you assume that? CES is the place to announce new electronics. Just because it is announced doesn't mean that it is ready to sell on that date. If I remember correctly, it has been said for a while now that it will be out in April. There is no significant electronics show in April, so it is announced at the most significant US electronics show, ready to immediately go or not.

OP
M

meepstone

Reaction score
Well it seems to me that all the other phones still have info popping up here and there about them from CES except the Bionic. Since nothing has leaked or moto/verizon hasnt said anything it leads me to believe that "no news is good news" doesn't apply.