droid battery

mikehal38

Reaction score
Anyone else notice that the battery life indicator is inaccurate? When my battery turns orange and I reset my Droid it goes back up to about 60% everytime. At least I'm getting better battery life by doing this... Or at least it seems better now.

rungel

Reaction score
I had the Battery Life app show 20%, i shut the phone off for about 15 min and when i restarted it i had 50%.

markwebb

Reaction score
Hmmm. I haven't noticed that. Will pay more attention. With that being said, ever since 2.1 update, my battery drain has lessened substantially!

dave4100

Reaction score
Mine is the opposite. I get about 15 hours out of it now. When I was romm'ed, i got close to 20.

Deutsche_Goddess

Reaction score
I have the same issue. Sometimes my Droid will say 20% battery. I take the battery out, put it back in and let it restart and usually I'm at 50% or more.
Seems to be a common problem - all my friends who have Droids have the same issue!

Benton

Reaction score
Never had a concern on the Droid battery. I'm running stock-stock and just put the device through a call with my wife who is visiting family in China (62 minutes - she's on a net phone so cost didn't kill us). At the completion of the call the battery showed 90% full so I plugged the Droid back in to the desktop cradle and in <10 minutes full charge, seems a lot better than other phones I have had in the past. I was running bluetooth on but no bt connected, wifi off, gps on.