Droid Battery Cover Peeling

Fletch71011

Reaction score
So a big chunk of the black cover on the battery came off last week on my droid, and I am thinking of just peeling the whole thing off and spraying it another color. Is there a good way to go about getting the rest of the black covering off easily? I'm trying to peel it but it is not coming off easily.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
So a big chunk of the black cover on the battery came off last week on my droid, and I am thinking of just peeling the whole thing off and spraying it another color. Is there a good way to go about getting the rest of the black covering off easily? I'm trying to peel it but it is not coming off easily.

You can get a new back cover from Verizon or Motorola. Many people have reported this issue.

OP
F

Fletch71011

Reaction score

You can get a new back cover from Verizon or Motorola. Many people have reported this issue.

I'm aware, but I'd rather just peel the thing and paint it. Any safe way to remove it? I'd rather give it a new coat of something to make my droid look a little different.