Gold Camera Button Gold No More

Terra

Reaction score
I noticed that the gold paint on my camera button had almost completely peeled off. Not sure how it happened other than wear and tear, but you'd think it would last longer than a month. Anyway, I finished peeling the gold paint off (it peeled off very easily, btw) and more than likely will paint it with matte black touch up paint. Might be a good thing, we'll see how it turns out.

brochaos

Reaction score
interesting. would like to see pics of it painted black.

Guchi

Reaction score
what color was it after it peeled?

OP
T

Terra

Reaction score
what color was it after it peeled?

It's an off white color. I'm going to go buy some matte black touch up paint this weekend, and I'll post pics when its done.

txgw

Reaction score
My gold paint peeled off my droid also, but i never thought about painting it . Now I will

Silver Member
Reaction score
gotta say my #1 gripe about plastic is when it's painted. not looking forward to mine peeling.

macarunni

Reaction score
I noticed that the gold paint on my camera button had almost completely peeled off. Not sure how it happened other than wear and tear, but you'd think it would last longer than a month. Anyway, I finished peeling the gold paint off (it peeled off very easily, btw) and more than likely will paint it with matte black touch up paint. Might be a good thing, we'll see how it turns out.

Its a good thing! Can't seem to get mine to peel off, to bad.

J

Johnly

The gold button matches the gold grill in flavor flav's mouth!..lol. I must not use my camera enough...darn button is gold as a nugget.

goldlover

Reaction score
This is very sad, i'm really sorry that happened to you, i love gold. :)
just paint it gold that is what i would do