Droid as E reader question- Olive Tree bible installation is backwards

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by CBLJazz, Jun 1, 2010.

1. CBLJazz

CBLJazz Member

Jan 9, 2010
    Olive tree bible is a humongous phone memory hog and although they provide installation instructions the person that wrote them doesn't understand the android os.

STEP 1
    When you download the free reader- although you're supposed to install the reader to the phone memory-IT GOES TO THE SD CARD

STEP 2

Within the reader software you then download the translation which is supposed to go to the Card but- IT GOES TO THE PHONE

6.5 mb taking up precious phone memory on my droid.

so how do i switch this?
    I guess fundamentally it's an ereader/ ebook question.

On the droid- how do you make sure the reader is installed on the phone and the books go onto the card and make changes if necessary?

#1 CBLJazz, Jun 1, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2010
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member
    Premium Member

Nov 30, 2009
    N.E. Ohio

I don't think there is anything you can do about it at this point. 6.5 is a fair amount of space but you have 256 mb there, you should have plenty left over.

I have a couple of apps that are 6.5 or better on my Droid. When FroYo 2.2 comes out there is suppose to be a way to download apps to the SD card, but I think that will only work with new apps coming out, not current ones already on the phone (again, I think).

So unless you're really low on space I'd download it and not worry about it.
Search tags for this page
bible reader olive tree

droid reader

olivetree bible not working on verizon galaxy s4 phone
olivetree droid2
olive tree free bible download forum
olivetree sd card storage