Droid 4 battery problems...? please help

Lunabella

Reaction score
Hello I'm new, and I just got the droid 4 phone black Friday and well. It was fine up until tonight. My screen went blank and I tried turning it off but no response. So thinking it was like my lg ally I tried taking out the battery, well I feel incredibly dumb for taking it out because right after I ripped the sticker off, I saw the big yellow sticker that said "battery is not removable" which is totally stupid to me. After putting everything back in place, I tried putting the back back on and charging the phone well after the dual core logo comes up, the battery meter pops up with a question mark. So I'm assuming I ripped out something that connected the battery to the phone. Should I take it to verizon or is there a solution? Please and thank you!

Reaction score
Did you just rip off the sticker or something else? I know that when you take the back case off of the phone, it would have a seal around the battery with the "non-removable" battery note on it.

OP
L

Lunabella

Reaction score
I just took off he sticker and the battery came off with it, they really should have a seal.......the battery is just not being recognized for some reason

Reaction score
I just took off he sticker and the battery came off with it, they really should have a seal.......the battery is just not being recognized for some reason

I would take it back up to Verizon and see if they won't replace it under warranty. Its a slim chance that they would through and I advise for you not to tell them that you removed the sticker. Did you buy into the insurance plan for the phone? That maybe your only "cheap" way to get out of that.